Sunday, May 16, 2010

Liberato Santucci

The obit of Liberate Santucci appeared in the Steubenville (Ohio) Herald Star on August 31, 1925
Mrs. Liberato Santucci, widow of Archangelo Santucci entered into rest at her home 476 South Sixth Street on Sabbath at 6:30 p.m.  She was 85 years of age and hger death followed one week's illiness with a complication of ailments.  She was born in Pettorano, Italy, and had resided here 22 years.  These children survive, James Santucci, Joseph Santucci, Mrs. Anna Cicone, Mrs. Carmel Di Vittorio all of this city and one sister in Italy.  The deceased was a devoted member of St. Anthony's church and was very highly respected in this community.

3 comments:

  1. great find this is my great great grandmother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are related! She is my Great great grandmother too! Contact me!

      weaver9104@roadrunner.com

      Delete
    2. She is my great great grandmother too! Contact me! derfboxer@gmail.com

      Delete