Sunday, April 25, 2010

Josephine Ginnetti Trombetti

The obit of Josephine Ginnetti Trombetti appeared in the Steubenville (Ohio) Herald Star on October 31, 1936.
Mrs. Josephine Trombetti , 656 Slack Street, died at Ohio Valley Hospital on Friday at 10:30 pm., after an illness of two days due to complications.  Her husband , Michael Trombetti, dieed in 1914.  She was 59 years of age March 19, 1936.  She was born at Pettorano sul Gizio, Italy, her maiden name being Ginnetti.  These children survive Mrs. Filomena Sanders, Frank, Raymond, Albert, Alidore, Clyde, Lena; a brother Marco Ginnetti; a sister Mrs. Leone, all of Steubenville; also nine grandchildren.  She was a member of St. Anthony's church and the Princess Mafaldo Society, and was held in high respect by friends.

1 comment:

  1. This is my great grandmother! "Mrs. Filomena Sanders" mentioned in the obit is my grandmother; my father was one of the "nine grandchildren."
    I just recently started researching my family history, but have uncovered quite a bit of information. I'm more than willing to share what I have and I'd love to see what others have found. -- Terri

    ReplyDelete